Monday, February 24, 2020

Jeremy - 100WC - Week #22

I woke up in what looks to be a shed. it just looks like a normal shed, but the door it looks weird, its colored blue and has what seems to be a peep hole in there. BOOM! A loud knock hit the door, I was scared to open it because I was concerned for my own safety, what could I use to protect myself?, then I heard a growl “oh god its a zombie horde how do I get out of here now?” then I spoted a shovel “I might have an idea” as i time a jump they break the door,I bolt for the police station, I made it “looks like everyone evacuated” I said, so I went to the armory to look for guns and sure enough plenty of guns i'm surprised that nobody looted the armory “as
I loot up in a cinematic way”. I see a sign that says Riot gear. “Oh yea its time”in just a few years they were all vaporized with nukes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .