Thursday, February 13, 2020

Kate - 100WC - Week #20



It started at a desk being asked to go to war. But at the interview I was fiddling around. When I heard the head captain, yell out John come and join us. The Germans, the mean enemy of the Northlands. We go in tomorrow when the ship arrives! John woke up! Quick the ship’s are here.  John was placed underground to make sure that everyone was safe.  Wait where are they! Johns 2 youngest siblings got court by the Germans! They were taken to a camp where they were  to be slaves. Something was flying ,as it flew towards us I couldn’t see what it was. They were saved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .