Tuesday, February 4, 2020

100WC -week #19 -Ella

My story starts here on saturday nothing was open because there was a BIG!!! Monster and I saw the powerpuff girls from off cartoon network on tv omg! I said mum mum look it is .the powerpuff girls from cartoon network tv mum said wow!!! It is too, they're going to fight the. BIG!! Monster i said yay this is the best day ever the powerpuff girls stopped at our house and they rang the doorbell i opened the door they said are you okay me and my mum said yes they said ok  do you need any food water no thanks.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ella that is great writing. I love how the powerpuff girls saved the day.

    from Taisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ella
    i really liked your writing i liked the bit that had the powerpuff girls.
    From Harry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Harry if you go to week #20 i have written you a text on that from Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay i will go to check Ella thank you by the way!
      From Harry.

      Delete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .