Thursday, February 20, 2020

100WC - Week #21 - Milah

Rumble. Go’s the car on the bumpy track. We are in africa!. Lurking for a big giraffe. It’s so dry out here in the wasteland. All brown and pink.“Ugh, where is a gira-”. Dad covers my mouth and we see a big tall giraffe. “WoW!” I say loudly on accident. The giraffe comes charging after us. Mary just sang lalala, like nothing was happening. It went all dusty from the car going.I banged my stomach on the handle from the breaks.it was PAINFUL. Suddenly,I hear everyone screaming.“MUM, DAD, MARY, HELP” ”MARY DA-”. I black out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .