Tuesday, February 11, 2020

100WC - Week #20 - Aiden

I was on my way to the base in hamilton when something flew towards me and grabbed my shirt it flew up and up  and up but dropped me into a bush when I got out of the bush I saw a friend of mine and it looked like he was on his way to the base to so I started walking with him that when he asked why were you in the bush something attacked  me and grabbed me as we were walking it came back and as it flew towards us I couldn’t see what it was sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .