Thursday, February 20, 2020

Mia-100WC-week #21

“Mum! Whats wrong with Dusty?” I ask. Dusty is our  dog, we are going to take him to the zoo today. “I don't know! Whats she doing?Is she sick?” Mum asked, “ Dusty looks very painful!” I say. “ Oh well! Time to go to the zoo!” Mum yelled.
When we were at the zoo the first thing we saw was a giraffe, the giraffe sneezed all over dusty! And it was pink snot! Before you knew it, our dog had disappeared! “NO!!” I yell sadly, “I want to go home!!!” I sang. “OK then, get in the car” Mum said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .