Thursday, February 20, 2020

100WC Week #21 Jaxon.

Silent School


Silence! Yelled Mr Fraiser. “Ugh” I thought “why do we have to be so qui-” suddenly I got hit in the chest so hard that I got flown across the auditorium. Everyone screamed but I couldn’t feel anything, all I could feel was the throbbing  painful wound of were I got hit. I looked up everyone was running out of the auditorium i got up, I looked around and saw a little glowing stone I walked over to it, when I tried to pick it up I felt a ginormous flow of energy surging through my body. I saw my pink giraffe, everything was dusty. I saw myself singing, I think I sang...


1 comment:

  1. The way you described how painful the wound was made it quite exciting. Great way to use the words. Perhaps you could use google translate to see if any of your words are spelt wrong.
    I like how you described the way the energy flowed through your body.

    Nice Job. Continue Writing.

    -Kenneth

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .