Monday, February 24, 2020

100WC Week #22 - Bailee

I took a deep breath and pressed the button ‘DING DONG!!! ‘ My heart
is pounding inside my chest.I can barely breath “GO AWAY “ yells my neighbor
“ but I need my ball “.  ‘BANG ‘ “ OW!!! “ I howl “go get your ball” yells my
neighbor. I swear his face gets more and more ugly every time I see him
“yes sir “ “ hurry up “ he shouts . I ran into his back yard and grabbed my ball
then ran out of his front gate yelling sorry on the way . Running into my
backyard and started kicking my ball again. “ Mum I need another ball”

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bailee,
    Thanks for your 100WC. I really liked the beginning because you made it tense and exciting. I think you need to try and tell your story not just in dialogue. Conversation can be more difficult to follow.
    Mr Waller from Papatoetoe
    http://pwsroom14.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .