Thursday, February 13, 2020

100WC - Week #20 - Phoenix

Me and my friend were walking down the street.  My friend saw something in the sky. as it flew towards us we couldn’t see what it was. so we started  shooting it .But it’s eyes were red and feathers were Blue and the feet were green and it had sharp teeth. it came back its mouth was open it is a a a zombie bird we thought it was the end but it was really nice I don't  zombies talk i said to the zombie bird they don't talk said the zombie bird how are you talk us zombie birds can talk to people…

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phoenix
    I really like your story. I like how much color the bird has. Did you end up killing the bird?. I like the cliffhanger. Maybe next time think about adding more full stops.Overall a great story.
    From Milah

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .