Monday, December 3, 2018

100WC #13 - Blake - room 4



It was the day for cross country and i was warming up with my age group in a circle line up we heard a teacher say. We were waiting at the starting line, BANG!!! We were of most people started sprinting but not me and one other person because we were being smart and starting with a jog. And then a lot of people started to slow down after the first lap. I just kept saying to myself only two laps left and then it became one lap and then a few hundred meters and then a couple hundred and one hundred and the fifty and then ten and then one and then done and I came fifth place.         

3 comments:

  1. Very good story and a very wise way to run by not exhausting yourself straight off. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Blake I'd posted a comment but it seems it's gotten lost. I like the race theme and the use of 'Bang' ! It brings the reader right there.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked your story because:
    it was interesting .
    But it was a little confusing .

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .