Monday, December 3, 2018

Swimming Sports - 100WC #13 - Alex - Room 4



It was the day of swimming sports and we were walking to the town pools these kids ran passed us. By the time we got there the kids were exhausted many people got called up. The kids were still chasing each other around the teacher had told them to save their energy but they didn't listen. I got called along with the kids that were running around. By the time they got to the diving boards they were all panting. The siren went off we dived in and swam as fast as we could but they were exhausted. I won.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .