Thursday, December 6, 2018

100WC Week #13 - Rebecca

“Come on we got..ta, fin..ish this race,” I said panting for air.
“Yes lets..let's do this”
...but they were exhausted…
“I don't feel to great i am light headed and can’t breath”
“No help somebody help he has collapsed and is not responsive!”
The teachers came rushing over calling 111
“ hi we have a 11 year old boy collapse and is not responding”
“ ok we have an ambulance on the way stay on the phone”

“Everybody needs to stay calm we have an ambulance on the way”

1 comment:

  1. I like this story, but I don’t know what point of view it’s so post to be. In the future think of putting it in one point of view.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .