Monday, December 3, 2018

100WC Week #13 - Lucian

We had a strict teacher today and we were having a bush walk. The teacher chose me to be her co captain, I had to warn about prickly bushes or if where going down the mountain steeply. We were going up a mountain and were getting really tired. Me and the teacher managed to get on some flat land, and our teacher looked behind us and realized that the students were lying down on the grass. “Why are you lot lying on the grass?” They all got up and started walking up “But they were exhausted” I said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .