Thursday, July 2, 2020

100WC - Week #40 - Kate

“Come on time to go to bed” Grandpa said
“ Not until you tell me a story” I said begging him.
“OK”
In 1986 there was something going on in the world where everyday someone would go missing?
It started in New Zealand when the first person went missing. Then it spared the whole world. I was on holiday in America when I got Kidnapped! The Kidnapper came into the light, and then I saw it!
I asked so you are the kidnapper right? He replied to me “ DA yes I’ve kidnapped you right now” the creature explained.

1 comment:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .