Monday, July 20, 2020

100WC- week # 43 -Carla


Once Carla and my Mum Niki were on a big advencher to
find some dummies because my sisters Kennedy and Charlotte
kepe on lossing them.  we cant find then so of we go trying to find
dummies in the house. ...Then it began...Oh is this one said carla
looking under the couch. oh that was just a pink stick.  Then Niki my
Mum said to me I think I found one and it was. yess we finally found
them. Now Carla said there’s so much there like 15. That is were all
of them were in the past.

1 comment:


  1. What an interesting topic for a story, Carla. Big adventures can happen close to home and the success of finding things is really important, whatever they are. I like the way you tell us about the disappointment of thinking you have found one, but it turns out to be something else. It is important not to give up and I am pleased that in the story you found all the dummies in the end.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .