Monday, July 20, 2020

100WC - Week #43 - Jeremy

“Bravo-13 do you copy? “Affirmative” “Closing in on the epicenter” “Alright im terminating any zombie instances in your way” “Sir! “What is it? “It's a civilian in a black sports car” “Does he have any bite marks on him? “No sir” “Bring him in then” “My god he is lucky to be alive” (Ahem time to go back in time to tell you the story of how he survived the apocalypse *He turns on the radio* “All civilians the city is experiencing max quarantine breaches we can't contain in because we weren't meant to handle disasters of this magnitude” “SIR A BLACK SPORTS CAR IS BREACHING THE QUARANTINE WHAT DO WE DO?” JUST SHOOT HIM” “YES SIR” “SIR HES BROKEN DOWN OUR WALLS” “You couldn't take a SINGLE CAR? “JUST KILL THE ZOMBIES AND… I'LL THINK OF SOMETHING” *After 2 hours of trying to kill him this happens* “Hello I am General Sherman and I am taking control of this operation. All personnel are to go to the Arachie river and face one side to fight once and for all” “God bless anyone that is left” ''Because I'm requesting a nuclear strike on the city now! *And then it began just like that,gone a sizzle and then there's nothing all evaporated* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .