Thursday, July 2, 2020

100WC Week #40 William


And then I saw it, a hunting rifle the most rare gun ever in fortnite season 2 

I picked it up and I knew that I would win the game because I already had a pump shotgun for close range and impulses  to blast me up in the air and then land and shoot someone. 15 minutes later…. So I was in a build battle with McCreamy. Edited my way up to the top of the builds and hit McCreamy with my shotgun and then blasted him into the air with impulse grenade and headshoted him with my hunting rifle 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .