Monday, April 1, 2019

100WC - Week #26 - Laine

Me and Mum were colouring the house so it is ready to sell. We got a colour and started painting. The colour was white and it was a glossy white and shining. We finished painting it is so boring but it is done, then we notice but it is the wrong colour!. We were so angry that we flicked the paint everywhere on the wall we were angry we just stopped painting.We did not no what to do now cause we did the wrong colour my Dad is going to be so angry at us cause we stuffed the house up.

1 comment:

  1. Good story! The only thing as bad as painting a room the wrong shade is painting yourself into a corner, but I think it's easier to get out of than having to paint a whole room over again!

    Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .