Sunday, April 28, 2019

100WC-Week #28-Brooke



It’s Dad’s birthday and he gets to do anything he likes! And he says we are going on a holiday. 
“I hope it’s a good place" I whisper to my brother.
"Yeah” he replies. My brother doesn’t sound that satisfied I wonder.
“All right time to go!” My Dad shouts.  We are off.
“But where are we going,” I ask my Dad.
"You will see when we get there" he shouts back.  
It was totally crazy we were stepping right into a rocket ship.  
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 blast off!   
As soon as I step out of the ship I see a swamp dead trees and a marshy land.
This was an alien planet.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Brooke, i really like this piece because the concept of the space ship and you dad’s birthday. This piece could use less run on sentences, spelling mistakes, and punctuation.
    Your friend, Aden

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .