Wednesday, April 3, 2019

100WC - Week #27 - Abbie

Yay my Mum is going shopping today and she is buying me a pink floral top for my birthday.  I am so excited for it because I saw it on Cotton On's page on my Mum's phone.
‘’I’m going now honey’’ 
‘’Alright remember to get me that pink floral top that I want.’’
‘’Yup’’ yelled Mum as she flies through the door. 
It takes her about half an hour to come back.
{half an hour later}
Yay she is finally back, I see what she has got. ‘’What!!!!!!!’’ I yell ‘’why is this purple I wanted floral pink’’
‘’Well’’ says mum in a soft voice ‘’there were no floral pink t shirts so I got a purple one for you’’
‘’Mum it’s the but it is the wrong colour!'’

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Abbie. I liked your piece because the pink floral top was a fantastic topic, but you need to work on your spelling, checking your work, and fixing any errors of word putting.
    Your friend, Aden

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .