Wednesday, April 3, 2019

100wc - Week #27 - Gracy

BANG BANG  ¨H- hey is anyone home¨ she said terrified.
¨ Please open the door ¨ they yelled.
¨ PLEASE¨ she yelled even louder. But no one was there then…
*shoot*
¨AHHH¨ she screamed so loud that the whole neighborhood heard and quickly ran outside to check it out. As the police quickly drove here they investigated the body until one of the officers saw something greenish white.
"What is it?¨ one of the witnesses said
¨I think it's the blood¨ the officer exclaimed ¨but it's the wrong color¨

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .