Monday, April 1, 2019

100wc-#27-Emma

¨Hey Hanna do you want to do some colouring with me¨ I asked.
¨Yeah what are we colouring?¨Hanna asked.
¨A dinosaur with spots and dots¨I explained.
¨Well then let's get started¨ Hanna shouted.  I was going well when Hannah used red instead of blue.
¨No no b b but its the wrong colour!¨ I cried
¨Oh nuts¨ she said.
¨Well how about I get another copy and you get and you keep this copy¨ I explained.
¨That is so unfair no I'm not gonna keep this old one I want a new one too¨ she screamed.
¨Well you have already ruined this one¨ I screamed
¨MUM!¨ Hanna shouted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .