Sunday, March 31, 2019

100WC - Week #27 - Biankha

My dad is going shopping today for me and I told him to buy me a nice black and white baggy t -shirt.  He said he will be about half an hour.   Uuh! my Dad is home I wonder if he got the right one because he never gets anything I tell him to get.  Gross, a brown and green t-shirt. But it is the wrong colour, it should be black and white . Dad "whoops, there was no more in the colour you want so this was the only one, don't you like it."
"Well it’s alright I guess" and from that day I never wanted to take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .