Wednesday, March 13, 2019

100wc #24 - Birthday present - Gracy.

¨Happy Birthday¨ yelled my sister.
¨Gaaah¨ I fell of my bed and my sister was still jumping.
¨ATHEINA YOU MADE ME FALL OFF MY BED ¨ I said with anger.   
¨Uh sorry I guess¨ she said.  That's my sister Atheina she gets excited every time there is something special.
¨Come on let's go to the kitchen, I have got a surprise for you¨ she said.
¨Okay ¨ I replied.
When we went to the kitchen I saw a nicely wrapped box but when I opened it
Empty.  What a surprise!¨ I mumbled.
¨I know it's empty because it's too big to fit in the box, come on follow me.¨ she said.
My sister gives the best presents.


3 comments:

  1. I like how your sister gets you to fall on the bed but it is very good...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. it is going off the page a little bit

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .