Monday, March 18, 2019

100WC-Week #25-Keira

It was really early in the morning and I go to get my dog Allie but she is nowhere. I look under the bed, in the kitchen and the laundry basket but she is nowhere. I hear a knock on the door and when I answer it I get a letter so I open it. It says "If you want your dog back you have to come to us." I quickly call my friend Genevieve and she comes as fast as she can and we both run to the place we needed to go. When we arrived we see a candy bar and we check if there is anything but there is nothing but then a lolly lady pops up and starts barking we stare for a bit and then we realise it is Allie. I was extremely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .