Tuesday, March 12, 2019

100WC - Week #24 - Caitlyn

¨Hey Mum can I have something to eat?¨
¨Yeah sure grab me something too.¨
 Its empty. What a surprise! You forgot to go to the supermarket.
¨Oh¨ mumbled Mum.
¨Stop what you're doing and let's go to the bakery now” I said disappointedly.
After we got back from the bakery Mum had forgotten that we had guests coming round , and they will be here in  five minutes so we and to rush to the supermarket and buy some food, and somethings that are going to make the table look nice.  After that the guests were here waiting for their food.  It was a catastrophe .

1 comment:

  1. HI Caitlin,

    that's a very forgetful mum you've got here!

    lovely 100WC entry,

    keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .