Thursday, March 7, 2019

100WC # 23 Ruby


I was walking down the road heading to the dairy there was some wet concrete in middle of the pavement I thought I’ve never felt concrete before so I jumped in the middle of it it was deeper than I thought .I was sinking. I dropped my coins I was going to buy a ice block with .then noticed a little red pipe sticking out of a ladder that was put up against the house beside the pavement. So I grabbed the red pipe and pulled myself up with it as I was pulling myself up I heard someone screaming help!help! I realized there was a person up there so I quickly  let go ,silly me .



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .