Monday, March 4, 2019

Gracy100wc

“Sandy we are going shopping” mum said                            
“NO I don't wanna go“ I said                                                                                                
 “ I will buy what u you want“ mum said                    
Sandy rushed to the door without letting her mum see her                                                          
“come on mum we don't have all day” sandy said  “ oh wow sandy that was quick” mum said  “I want salt and vinegar chips” sandy said                         
“ok Hun¨ mum said  
 when they were there sandy rushed and they got all they                                                          
need and they went back home                        
 sandy quickly opened the chips then
¨BLAH ¨this taste so sour why do they use vinegar on chips.    

1 comment:

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .