Sunday, March 17, 2019

100WC - Week #25 - Caitlyn Kampenhout





It's time to go Dad shouted waiting in the car for us.
Okay we all said.  We all hopped in the car and then we went to our hotel.
How long will it be? Alena said concerned.
It will be about 2 hours Dad says happily.
NooooooAlena mumbles.
Shame I say happily I've got my phone.
Hey Caitlyn?
What?
No phones on this trip to the hotel
Damn.
We are here Dad yells. 
Yay let's go have a look
Okay, but be good
Wow there is a candy bar I say excitedly to Alena.  Wait where is Alena? Oh it looks like she has already found it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .