Sunday, March 17, 2019

100WC - Week#25 - Genevieve


“Did you hear that?” Whispered Kassie to Lucas “n-no” Lucas said clearly scared, their torch started to flicker as the heard glass shatter “what was that!?” cried Kassie. “I’m not sure but we have to stick together” answered Lucas, at that very second Lucas’s phone rang and Kassie disappeared into the shadows, “H-hello?” stuttered Lucas to the caller “Hey Lucas where are you i’m still at home you okay?” the caller asked, “Kassie? Is that you?” Lucas said confused “Yeah? I’ve been at home for the passed 2 hours” Kassie said over the phone confused “t-than whose here with me?” stuttered Lucas. Lucas’s phone died that minute and he heard someone… something scream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .