Thursday, March 14, 2019

100WC-Week#24 Brooke

The cookie tin was empty. What a surprise!  I knew my brother had a midnight feast I could hear him walking quietly down the hallway, I’m surprised Mum and Dad didn’t hear him.
I stormed into his room.
“You had a midnight feast” I said angrily.
“No I was totally asleep, didn’t you hear me snoring.” he said innocently.
“Oh just give it up.” I shouted back.
“No seriously, it must have been someone else.” he said back angrily.
“Okay” I said as I walked out of the room.  I looked at my kitten suspicious, then suddenly realised she had biscuit crumbs around her mouth.
“Oh Misty, you cheeky little kitten.” I said as I patted her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .