Thursday, March 7, 2019

100-WC week#23-Biankha

I was walking around and I saw some pavement that wasn't set. Something got me distracted and I tripped into the soft pavement. So someone that was walking past called the fire truck because I was sinking .I got my wallet out of my pocket and all my coins fell out I tried to get them but they just sunk .Finally the big red fire truck came and told me to climb up the ladder, until was nearly up the top ,and then the ladder snapped and I slipped down again but this time I was on the grass, and I looked like a dead fish.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .