Sunday, March 17, 2019

100WC week #25 - Abby


“Where are we?” I whispered. Me and Ruby had got kidnapped to where a big mansion stood. We both had a walk around the building and came to a stop near a candy bar. Ruby jumped in and she saw a sign that said: stairs. We ran up the stairs and found a door. We jump out of it without thinking. We start to fall. I caught a branch then grasped Ruby’s hand. The branch snaps and we fall into a river. When we swim to land we are in candy land! Oh what a sweet way to live forever.  



1 comment:

  1. Well done on your story this week Abby. I glad that things turned out well! Ending up in Candy land after a creepy visit to the big mansion!
    Keep up the great work.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin Ireland

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .