Thursday, March 21, 2019

100WC 2019 #25 - Mitchell



The Department for young wizards and witches
It was just another day at work I thought, oh hi you, want to listen to a story?  It's about my day at work and how it turned upside down and all around
OK then this is how it starts. It was Griffin awareness day there were eighteen to twenty griffins.  It was a good day until I got pushed into a fire pit while talking about the past.  They threw that powder and i was stuck in an alternate dimension.  Now this was a showing of what was to come if i didn´t stop him, my boss.  Oh its closing time, I'll see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .