Sunday, March 17, 2019

100WC- Week #25-Brooke




“Holiday time!” I shouted as I woke up.

“Yay!” I heard my brother scream.

“Pack your bags.” I heard my Mum shout.

Then the next minute we were in the car, "I wonder what the holiday house is going to look like.” I heard my brother say.  I looked out of the window, when we were close to the house.  I then saw this bulky looking house stop right in front of me.

“Is this the house.” my brother whispered to me.

“Let’s hope it looks better on the inside.” I whispered back.
My dad opened the door, I padded inside cautiously, then stared at the kitchen.

“Candy bar” my brother said hopefully.

This was not the holiday house I was hoping for.




1 comment:

  1. Hello Brooke, I like this story because of how you described the house, but you need to work on your grammar and writing. Your friend, Aden

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .