Saturday, March 16, 2019

100WC - Week #24 - Abby

“Come on Ruby, were almost at the pantry!” I shouted. We had been swimming in our pool and we wanted a chocolate covered Oreo. When we get there we found out that all that was left there was a trail of crumbs. Empty. What a surprise! We follow the trail and find our brothers, Max, Cole and Leo eating them all. We are not sisters but we felt the same angry way. When we ate the Oreos we play with the cat but not before we tied the boys up on some chairs. We are never happy when we can’t eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .