Wednesday, March 6, 2019

100WC - Week #23 - Laine

I was walking down the road and I tripped over a stick and my coins went into the pavement. And they were sinking  I did not get them back.So I just went to the bank and got more money but in nots.So I look like a high roller and a rich person  so next i went to my house and there was a ladder and it was red and i said that’s weird. Why is that here  so I threw it out and went inside I went in the pool it was cold but nice.after that I had a shower.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the piece becuase it made sense to me, but I had a question, what happened before you were walking? Did you have coins before? Nice piece.
    From Mohammad.

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .