Monday, March 11, 2019

100WC Week #24 - Leena

“Hey Mum can I buy a guinea pig?” 
“Okay as long as you keep it in the box and keep it in your room or it will poop everywhere.”
“Okay” said Lexi.   “I’ll do that and I’ll make sure that it doesn't run 
everywhere.” 
“Okay” Mum said.  “But if it run’s somewhere you need to catch it and put it back in it’s box. 
“Okay Mum, I’ll do that.  Okay, I’m going to go and check on it to see if it’s alright Mum.” 
“Okay but you need to make sure that you don’t let it out of the cage okay honey?”
“Okay Mum I’ll do that, love you see you at dinner tonight, got to go to school.”
When I got home I checked the box and it was empty. What a surprise!  

1 comment:

  1. Hi Leena,
    Well done on your 100WC. I like the use of the prompt, we had guinea pigs and they do like to go off and investigate so I can well imagine Lexi's guinea pig disappearing.
    Keep up the good work,
    Ciara (Team100)
    Ireland

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .