Monday, March 18, 2019

Gracy 100wc week #25



When I was just walking along with my sister minding our own business we saw an old building.  We tip toed inside to look around and see if there was any old stuff that we could have. But there w
as nothing until we found an old painting my sister said it had a rip in it.  I took a closer look at the rip that's when I saw an old candy bar. I went through the painting and so did my sister but when we got in the rip in the painting was  gone we were trapped inside.  My sister tried to get us out but it was hopeless we are trapped here forever.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .