Friday, March 8, 2019

100WC - Week #23 - Abby

Me and Leo my brother had been doing this curse with coins and a red ladder. It would make a $10000000000 so we tried it. Then when we set it on fire and ran outside we realized we were tricked. Anything on the pavement would start sinking and come shouting out a window. Then it would sing hey diddle diddle and disappear. Me and leo rad downstairs and destroyed the curse then everything went back to normal. Mum burst down into the basement and said we were grounded for life. I wish that mum knew we saved the world today

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .