Monday, March 11, 2019

100WC - Week #24 - Keira

“Wake up honey it is time for school” Mum asked tiredly. “Hurry I am tired get changed already” demanded Mum.
“Okay, okay, I will get up” I say while pretending to sleep.  I get up make my bed, get changed and go out to make my lunch.  First I put in my chips and muesli bars then I try to sneak it into my bag. 
“Remember your sandwich” Mum says in a hurry.
“WHY ME” I say disappointed.
I go get the bread and get the Vegemite and tip it all in the bin and then trick Mum and say, "The Vegemite is empty. What a surprise!"
But mum answers “ I can buy you some now”
“NOOOO!”



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .