Wednesday, March 13, 2019

100WWC week#24 - Kate

Ding Dong, ¨who must that be,¨ groaned Jenny as chips spat out of her mouth.
¨I'll take one more chip and….. Ding Dong “Okay, Okay! I'll come¨ shouted Jenny. As Jenny was opening the door she felt a peculiar feeling shiver up her spine.  Squeak
“I've got to get this door fixed, I'm so useless,¨ mumbled Jenny.   In front of Jenny she saw a fabulous present ¨Ohhhhhhh what's that, is it for me?”
“It's so sparkly I may as well take a little peek,” but the present was empty.  What a surprise! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .