Thursday, March 7, 2019

100WC # 23- Brooke


“Hello there, you’re my first customer today.” Holly said.
“First a red ladder please” said the man in a gruff voice.
“Coming up” said Holly.
He had darkish brown hair with an old looking brown jacket, and blue jeans that had holes all through them.  The colour of his eyes were hazel almost gray.  Well then Holly had the blondest hair with a blue dress, and her eyes were emerald green.  
“Pavement mixer please” said the man tiredly.
“What curious things you would like,” exclaimed Holly.
He handed her some coins and walked away.  Holly watched him, instead of getting into a car he began sinking into the pavement.  Until he was gone.  
“Oh my whiskers,” exclaimed Holly, “What a curious man he is.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .