Sunday, March 31, 2019

100WC - week#27 - Genevieve

I was online shopping for my bratty niece, Keira while she was at the mall with her sister, Alexis getting presents for her birthday.  I saw the most beautiful teddy ever it was pink and fluffy with a white stomach, “Perfect!” I exclaimed while adding the toy to my cart and smiled wide.
About a week later it arrived in the mail, I didn’t want to look at it yet because I wanted to be just as surprised as Keira.  Two days pass and it’s her birthday! I take the toy to her house and the house in covered in pink decorations! “Wow…” I mumble to myself I give the present to her and she tears it open right away she starts crying but it is the wrong colour! She screamed “Oh no!” I say it’s fully brown!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .