Wednesday, March 13, 2019

100WC week #24 Ruby

CRAZY BETTY

Hi my name is Betty and I hate eating my own lunch.  Mum always says I have to eat or I’ll starve of hunger but that's why I eat grass so I don’t starve she just thinks I do. 
One day she said she had enough so she made me eat my lunch otherwise no tablet for the rest of the month.  I thought that isn't fair but I guess I have to eat my lunch if I want my tablet for the rest of the month . So now it’s lunch time at school and I’m freaking out but I have to eat it now so here I go yum yum yum  but really I mean yuck yuck yuck  so now I’m at home mum checks my lunch box. Empty. What a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .