Sunday, March 31, 2019

100WC - Week #27 - Leena -…but it is the wrong colour!…


…but it is the wrong colour!…

Hey my name is Amy can I please get a bucket of paint and I want to please have light blue’.


Ok but the thing is we only have dark blue is that still Ok?


No I need light blue so do you think you can get some in?


We will try?


Ok thank you


That’s Ok


we will find a way to get it delivered to you or we will call you will that be Ok?


Yeah Ok that will be fine thank you.
That’s fine do you want anymore colours no thank you just the on if that’s Ok?


Yeah sure you can have just the one if you want it?


That’s Ok with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .