Sunday, March 17, 2019

100WC - Week #25 - Olivia Richards


Creeping slowly through the woods we see  a abandoned candy  store  “lets go inside” shyla whispered creepily “NO” I accidentally yell
“be quiet”shyla giggles
“the ghosts might hear us” she cracks up laughing after she said that sentence. She runs off “i'm not staying here on my own so ill come with you”. “My mind is playing tricks on me again” I moan she didn't hear me “wait where is shyla”
“booo” she suddenly jumps out behind me I scream for how knows long.
“Let's go “we quickly scatter to the abandoned candy store “AHHHHHH” I yell I wake up in my bed thank goodness it's not real I  sigh in relief.


1 comment:

  1. Hello Olivia, I like how you made the speaking clear and detailed, but you need to work on spacing and periods. Your friend, Aden

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .