Tuesday, March 12, 2019

100WC - Week #24 - Biankha

"Mum, Mum, Mum, I found this package on the front door step.  Is it for me? Is it for me?"
"I don't  know" sighed Mum. "Read it to see."
"It says my name, it says my name, can I open it?
"No!  Save it for another day" answered Mum.
"No I want it now." Mum finally said yes so I opened it but it was empty .What a surprise! I know who it will be my hypo brother.  He did this last week as well. 
"What a troublemaker" whooped Mum.  "I told him not to because it was winding you up."

4 comments:

  1. I like how the little girl asked to the mother can I open it up and how there was nothing in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. biankha dose your brother prank you? this was sush a cool story just work on your I ok

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the story it was really funny
    but some off it does not make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked your story but some parts are very repetative and dont make sense.
    from angelo

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .