Wednesday, March 13, 2019

100WC - Week #24 - Abbie

‘’Mum’!’ I yelled ‘’I’m going to my friends house to hang out.’’ 

‘’What friends house?’’ she shouted. 

‘’Stephanie's" I say in a loud voice. "See you later Mum have a good time all by yourself’’ I say as I scramble towards the door. I decide that i am going to walk to Stephanie’s house to get some exercise. Yay i’m finally there.

‘’Hello is anybody there?’’ I ask. That’s odd the door is open she never leaves the door open when no one is home. ‘’Oh well’’ I say so I walk in. Ring! ring! ring! ring! Oh it’s mum i better take this.

‘’Hi sweetie, how are you?’’

‘’I’m good, but, umm, nobody is home and the door is open.’’
  
‘’Oh well, is there Dog coco home because if he’s not then they are either biking or at a dog show or washing Coco or gone on holiday okay. Can you text her and if she doesn't reply then just come home okay?’’ 

‘’Yes but I need some food first okay because I’m hungry.’’

‘’Go fast though because they could be home any minute.’’  

"Bye Mum." Okay, yay found the cupboard well hmmmm it is empty. What a surprise.      

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .