Thursday, March 14, 2019

100WC week 24 - Lachlan W


One year ago Jack had a sleepover with his friend Alex.  They saw a beam of light in the sky and it was falling down to earth.  It hit the ground and made a hole. So Jack and Alex got their flashlights went down quickly.
“Shhh” said Jack. “We need to get past my Mum.”
“Okay,” and Jack went outside with Alex and ran all the way there. 
They saw smoke where the spaceship hit the ground.  They started to go in the hole Jack went in first Alex was by his back they look in the window of the spaceship empty. What a surprise? “Look” Alex pointed to a green button.
“What’s the button for?”
“I don’t now let go back home” said Alex.


1 comment:

  1. Hello, Lachlan. I really liked your piece, because the concept of the space ship hitting the ground gave me a shiver down my spine. What you need to look out for is your spelling, your word play, and commas. Your friend, Aden E

    ReplyDelete

I really liked . . . because . . .
I really liked the way you . . .
I enjoyed reading this because . . .
It was especially good when you . . . because . . .

I think you need to . . . because . . .
Next time you write . . .
Think about adding . . .
Have you thought about . . .
To improve your . . . try . . .
Perhaps you could . . .